To protect ourselves — your family and our employees — we follow the latest COVID-19 precautions and recommendations per government officials and the Centers for Disease control.
We Offer Virtual Appointments & Roofing Solutions
Most of our estimating and actual work processes do not require face-to-face interaction. When conducting virtual appointments, we will focus on:
- Identifying your roofing issue
- Documenting and explaining the recommended solution
- Review our written estimate (and financing options if needed).
Virtual Appointments — Here’s How It Works
- Request an Estimate – Just like you would any other time. Complete any contact form on our website or call us at (703) 299-8888.
- Scheduling an Estimate – We will contact you to review your roofing problem. We will take notes and ask you for details that will help us prepare for our on-site estimate.
- On-Site Estimate / Inspection – We will physically visit your house (there is no need for face-to-face interaction) for a thorough inspection. Pictures and videos of our inspection of your property will be shared with you virtually after our inspection.
- Follow Up Meeting – We will email a written estimate after our inspection. We will schedule a follow-up meeting to review our estimate with you and answer any questions.
- Start Project – After agreeing to the written estimate, we will confirm a start date with you.
Once we are on-site, we can communicate with you via phone or at recommended social distances.
We are committed to your safety and will update and adjust our roofing virtual appointment procedures as needed, as conditions change and as recommended by the CDC.